Janet W. Behnke, P.A.
500 NE 8th Ave.
Ocala, FL 34470
Phone: 352-732-6464
Fax: 352-867-5111
Map and Directions

Visa MasterCard AmEx Discover


Ocala Child Support Modification Lawyer

Janet BehnkeEven when a divorce is final, a change in circumstances may require modifications to parenting plans and time sharing, child custody and visitation, child support or spousal support (alimony) at some subsequent point. It is essential when selecting an attorney to assist with such modifications to choose a lawyer committed to the client's best interests, with the skills to protect and advance those interests.

I am lawyer Janet Behnke and I have more than forty years of experience working in most areas of civil law with extensive experience in family law. Whether I am representing the party seeking the modification or the party hoping to avoid the modification, I am committed to protecting and advancing my client's best interests.

Select a Knowledgeable Marion County Custody Modification Attorney

Modifications to parenting plans and time sharing, child custody and visitation, child support or spousal support (alimony) may be required when a parent:

  • Relocates
  • Experiences an increase or decrease in income
  • Has a substantial change in work schedule
  • Obtains an inheritance

Any change, positive or negative, impacts the parent and the child. I am committed to spending adequate time with each client to understand all issues involved, to focus on the client's goals and concerns and the best interest of the child, and to carefully consider with the client all available options.

To Speak With an Experienced Florida Divorce Attorney Contact My Office

My office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. To learn more about how I can help you and your family, please complete an online contact form or call 352-732-6464.

My firm, Janet W. Behnke, P.A., is located in Ocala, Florida. I serve clients throughout Ocala and Marion County, The Villages, Gainesville and Alachua County, Citrus County, Hernando County, Lake County, Sumter County, Putnam County, Volusia County and Levy County.